Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Just a few months ago...

Yeah, it feels like strange, like if I were dreaming angels instead of devils in a bad dream, today I have to face reality and that’s not cool, you and your faked image, you and this little sweet face that makes you look as an innocent angel looking someone to charm, and all I get as usual is the tough gift of life, telling me at this time not to run like mad but to wake up and don’t cry, not for you, do you think I look stupid?, yeah don’t lie, the role to be the nice guy trying to seduce your heart is for another asshole and that’s the worst part of story, today I have to take the horny naughty boy role trying to steal you a kiss or a good moment with you, isn’t it sad?, one day before I wanted to love you forever and now I’m in the edge, one step before the emptiness and the beginning and I don’t know what is better or worst or what is the truth in this fucking story, so why is not the question because the answer is easy ‘cause I’m stupid, instead the question is when?, when I’m gonna get the good one? That’s the end?, no, just the beginning, the beginning of I don’t know what, the uncertainty but fast and hard.

Fuck’a in all the ways I lived 22 years without you and I can live another 22 with or without you, and the best part of it is that I’ve never dropped a tear for you, I cried in the past for stupid girls for whores and for all kind of women but never for you honey, so goodbye love, really sad sad love, welcome emptiness and another kind of you, maybe the real you, who knows, not me. The one who deserves to be loved is the one who can resist the hurricane stand up and smiling, so after the fifth hurricane and an eternal smile I’m just waiting for the good one, I’m sure that the patience will be rewarded with happiness for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home