Saturday, October 28, 2006

Huh, russian girls

Today I had a dream about u, and i woke up crying, there are things in life that no one would ever understand, as there are mysteries in World, vera popovich happened in a short while in my life but i will never forget it, since the short time was more meaningful that many other years full of many other things, I understood in the morning that I had never said goodbye to u, not forever, and yesterday night during my dream I did and u told me good bye also… I don’t understand why I loved u so much, and u will never understand too, but I will always remember that the best things in life come just unexpected and the one, who desires to be prepared for that, must pay attention…

Vera u r wonderful, one of the best persons I have ever met, u have a great heart and a great personality, i would like to know and be sure that u will be happy, but since no one could ever know and since I would not walk anymore by your side in life, and most probably I will lose any sign of your existence I will just throw a wish, with all my love, with all my energies, wishing happiness to the most beautiful person I have ever met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home